Join Life Science Washington Institute, Life Science Washington, and Dynamk Capital for a VIP Forum November 20-21st, 2019.
Dynamk Capital is a venture firm focused on partnering with Life Science visionaries to accelerate the growth of companies in biotechnology, immunotherapy, and life sciences. Read more about Dynamk below.
There are two ways to participate in this event:
- RSVP to the Plenary Session and Networking Reception November 20th from 5-7 pm. Beer, wine, and light appetizers will be served. There is no cost to attend!
- Apply to meet with the Dynamk Capital team. Deadline extended!
About Dynamk Capital:
Dynamk Capital is passionate about creating the future of biotech and life sciences. Innovative services, tools and technologies are critical to enabling the discovery, development and production of life-saving therapies, delivering lower costs, and increasing access to medicines globally.
Life science entrepreneurs with highly disruptive, market-defining ideas have long struggled to secure the right mix of capital and expertise. Dynamk addresses this gap with deep domain and technical expertise, coupled with the strategic and commercialization experience to help these companies realize full potential.
Dynamk Capital is focused on partnering with Life Sciences visionaries to accelerate the growth and adoption of disruptive solutions and services.
Dynamk Life Sciences Fund:
Dynamk Capital has a highly experienced team with a $100M seed, venture, and growth equity fund in Life Science Industrials.
Investment Strategy & Criteria for Investment:
The majority of investments are in early-stage ventures (Series A), which allows for flexibility in the niche marketplace. Criteria for investment:
- Proof of concept or existing revenue with scaling needs
- Proven management, strong teams
- Disruptive enabling technology, intellectual property, aligned with industry trends
- Projected target profitability 3 years from investment
- Dynamk ability to accelerate value
- Minimal exposure to regulatory risk
- Board seat, observer rights
- Exit potential at 4-8x revenue multiples
Contact Laura Sconyers firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information!