Have you submitted your SBIR/STTR application? Don’t submit without speaking to a program manager!
Join Life Science WA Institute in welcoming Dr. Stephanie Davis, Ph.D., Program Manager at the National Institute of Health/National Institute on Aging Office of Small Business Research.
February 12, 2020 from 10:00-11:30 (RSVP HERE!)
Dr. Davis will provide an overview of:
- Funding opportunities and resources through the National Institute on Aging/National Institutes of Health Small Business Programs
- Tips for submitting competitive SBIR/STTR applications
- The opportunity to discuss your application one-on-one with Dr. Davis
Following the presentation, Dr. Davis will hold individual advisory meetings with potential applicants to provide on applicants’ individual projects/proposals including:
- Structuring a competitive SBIR/STTR application
- Determining which funding opportunities are most appropriate
There are two ways to participate!
- RSVP to attend the free informational overview session
- Apply to meet with Dr. Davis to discuss your individual project. Email a 1-2 page executive summary to email@example.com by February 5th.