February 28, 2018, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Is your life science or digital health company a candidate for federal R&D funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs?
WEDNESDAY February 28, 2018 | 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Presented by Austin S. Dean, M.B.A., Principal Consultant, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)
LEARN ABOUT SBIR/STTR FUNDING
• Current information on SBIR/STTR programs
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to address the requirements of the NIH
• How to approach each section of your proposal
• Planning your commercialization strategy
• Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months?
• Interested in learning more about the program?
• Supporting SBIR/STTR applicants?
• From an academic institution interested in working with SBIR/STTR applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel?
Contact Ingrid Ruf