BARDA DRIVe has recently re-opened areas of interest and added new ones. If your company is working in areas of interest, you are encouraged to contact Laura Sconyers, Manager of Entrepreneurship for LSW Institute & DRIVe Accelerator lead, with any questions or to learn more information about the submission process. View the full EZ BAA announcement and funding opportunities here.
Areas of Interest (AOI) Currently Accepting Submissions: :
Unless otherwise noted below, open AOI’s are accepting submissions throughout the EZ-BAA open period which ends 03 February 2023, 1700 HRS ET. BARDA reserves the right to revise the status of submission periods for any of the AOI’s or the EZ-BAA itself. Any change to open periods for submissions will be posted in the form of an amendment / special instruction to the EZ-BAA.
- AOI #1: ENACT (Early Notification to Act, Control and Treat) (ENACT@hhs.gov)
- AOI #2: Infection Severity & Solving Sepsis (SolvingSepsis@hhs.gov)
- AOI #4: COVID-19
- AOI #4.1-D: Remote Patient Monitoring/Remote Diagnostic Tools (COVID19DxEzBAA@hhs.gov)
- AOI #4.1-E: Pediatric Diagnostic Tools for Severe COVID-19 Disease and MIS-C (COVID19DxEzBAA@hhs.gov)
- AOI #5: ReDIRECT (Repurposing Drugs In Response to Chemical Threats) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AOI #6: Beyond the Needle (BeyondTheNeedle@hhs.gov)